Unban Request
Your name: gäz

Your ban ID: 34487

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Driving around in a sports car as a fireman (FailRP)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I've read the rules and I don't see any rule that says that I'm not allowed to drive a sportcar as a fireman. If I've missed or misunderstood a rule I think that I still should be unbanned because I did no damage to anyone and then it was a misunderstanding.
It is FailRP. When have you seen a fireman drive around the city in his work outfit, in a sport car?
(07-12-2013, 06:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It is FailRP. When have you seen a fireman drive around the city in his work outfit, in a sport car?

You have a point there but then you should tell me in the rules that it's not allowed. Now I know that I'm not allowed to but how could I know before if the rules did'nt tell me? Please unban me, I did not hurt anyone and I've learned my lesson and it wont happen again, I promise.
And it's not totally unbelievable that a fireman could've drive his sportscar home from a hard day at work?
(07-12-2013, 06:36 PM)RasmusHellstrom Wrote:
(07-12-2013, 06:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It is FailRP. When have you seen a fireman drive around the city in his work outfit, in a sport car?

You have a point there but then you should tell me in the rules that it's not allowed. Now I know that I'm not allowed to but how could I know before if the rules did'nt tell me? Please unban me, I did not hurt anyone and I've learned my lesson and it wont happen again, I promise.
And it's not totally unbelievable that a fireman could've drive his sportscar home from a hard day at work?

Rules Wrote:It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Denied.