Banned by doing mistake
Your name: [FMN]Pvt.SpeXX[ZTech]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28006356

Banning Admin: [FL] Thetimanator

Ban Length: 2011-06-18 20:37:45

Reason for the ban: failrp, random raiding, random shooting

Why we should unban you: I was banned for failrp, random raiding but mainly shooting a admin.
The failrp is because im new and didn't read the rules, When i shot the admin i was trying to rob someone on the street and was told i was not alowed to rob in a open street. I tried to switch to hands/key but i missedclicked and shot him insted.

I'm really sorry, so please unban me..
You should have read and followed the rules. You were robbing me randomly as a BMD, and you said over mic "come with me or die" I started talking, you shot me. Since you decided not to read the rules, its pretty much your own fault you got banned.
(06-11-2011, 09:18 PM)thetimanator Wrote: You should have read and followed the rules. You were robbing me randomly as a BMD, and you said over mic "come with me or die" I started talking, you shot me. Since you decided not to read the rules, its pretty much your own fault you got banned.

I will behave next time Smile
(06-11-2011, 09:18 PM)thetimanator Wrote: You should have read and followed the rules. You were robbing me randomly as a BMD, and you said over mic "come with me or die" I started talking, you shot me. Since you decided not to read the rules, its pretty much your own fault you got banned.

Can i atleast get lower banning time for being first time, please?
Ok, your ban will be shortened to 2500 minutes seeing as its your first ban.