Un-Ban request
Your name: (Not a Mod)cookie0810

Your ban ID: 33679

Banned by: [FL:M]Enzyme

Reason: Propblocking, trying to suicide to avoid me.

Involved: Tom77Tom, [FM_legend]Fabs

Why we should unban you: You should un-ban me because I was creating a garage when [FM_Fabs] drove into the nearly finished garage. I asked him politely to move but he refused, I then closed the garage and told him he shall not get his car back until he agrees to move his car. He tolled me to fuck off and he then ran off. I then went on with my day until I was teleported by an admin telling me to remove it, I removed it and then walked off thinking it was all over, I was then banned for Prop Blocking and the Admin said I tried to run away from him but in all reality I thought it was all over because he did not tell me to stay where I was.

i apologize for acting irresponsibly and I shouldn't have done it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you have no proof, suck up

You've no rights to post here, warned. -Jokhah
If I can remember correctly I dragged you on the roof to give you a warning about the propblock. You were not cooperating at all, and I had to tell you to stand still several times, and as I was trying to explain the rules to you, you just decided to run off the roof in order to suicide but I managed to catch you.

I usually give warnings for small rule-breakage, but I really don't like it when people run away from me and tries to suicide. I would not have applied a ban if you hadn't tried to jump off the roof.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.