Unban request for my friend Tecneo.
b]Your name:[/b] My friend who I am requesting to be unbanned is called Tecneo

Your ban ID: His ID was 8254

Banned by: He was banned by console

Reason: The reason was "NV affiliate" which was a old community that got shut down over a year ago. he has been banned for a over a year I believe

Involved: Noone really involved, just banned for being a member of that community.

Why we should unban you: It was a very long time ago, the reason was very poor as he was just a member of the community and he has done nothing wrong. His steam name is ShaunHB and his steamID is STEAM_0:1:42181839
(06-21-2013, 02:54 AM)That One Irish Guy Wrote: b]Your name:[/b] My friend who I am requesting to be unbanned is called Tecneo

Reason: The reason was "NV affiliate" which was a old community that got shut down over a year ago. he has been banned for a over a year I believe

Involved: Noone really involved, just banned for being a member of that community.

Why we should unban you: It was a very long time ago, the reason was very poor as he was just a member of the community and he has done nothing wrong. His steam name is ShaunHB and his steamID is STEAM_0:1:42181839

(06-21-2013, 02:54 AM)That One Irish Guy Wrote: b]Your name:[/b] My friend who I am requesting to be unbanned is called Tecneo

1. If he just was member he needs a unban and 2. If the community is closed now. There shouldt be a problem in my openion
(06-21-2013, 02:57 AM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote:

1. If he just was member he needs a unban and 2. If the community is closed now. There shouldt be a problem in my openion

It's not up to your opinion, don't comment unless you are directly involved.
Denied, appeal limit exceeded.