Kulthro RDM
Name of player: Kulthro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

Time in GMT: 20.05 GMT +2

Server: v33x

Summary: A cop was speaking with a rebel about a car and this guy just came out from nowhere and killed the officer.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aRVgZM2C...e=youtu.be
Rioting against the police because they were mass cdming and rdming random people, and random arresting people. I never got random killed or arrested, it's just the fact that I am dealing with shit head cops, so i'm going to kill the ones I see doing wrong things.

After I started doing this, I renamed my job "Rioter Against Police"
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(06-16-2013, 06:55 PM)Kulthro Wrote: Rioting against the police because they were mass cdming and rdming random people, and random arresting people. I never got random killed or arrested, it's just the fact that I am dealing with shit head cops, so i'm going to kill the ones I see doing wrong things.

After I started doing this, I renamed my job "Rioter Against Police"

So you basically just said you were on a RDM spree?

Also this is general rule #10: If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
I didn't think they were breaking the rules, I just saw them as bad cops. So I rioted
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(06-16-2013, 09:44 PM)Kulthro Wrote: I didn't think they were breaking the rules, I just saw them as bad cops. So I rioted

"Rioting against the police because they were mass cdming and rdming random people, and random arresting people."
Approved Kulthro
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub