Unbann Request V.2 (mg_sw)
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: mg_sw

Your ban ID: 32657

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Ban Request 32602 Approved - "Prop-minging. FailRP, swinging around a floating chair. Prior prop offence.

Involved: Me, alexwizad7788, Unknown President, Unknown Citizen(s)

Why we should unban you: The reason is that i did a mistake, i forgot the rules and broke failRP, i really like the server and by the time i get unbanned, i will be in England for my sommer holidays. I realise it was folish and i feal really dum for what i did and if i could, i would say sorry for those that felt irritaded, annoyed or anything else in that matter. I will be banned for month and that is a really long time which i dont have the time do stuff in. I am really sorry and will not repeat that again. I take all the blame but i ask for forgiveness for what i have done!

Signed: mg_sw (daeiea) Smile

P.S Please dont take anything i might have said in the forums and use it against me, this has nothing to do with anything but my mistake i made on the Garry's Mod server
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:
  • Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
  • Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
  • Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.
A 3rd unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

Disobeying those waiting times will lead to a warning which increases your warning level by 30%.

Denied.