Un-ban request/Apology
Your name: CodeDenzer

Your ban ID: 32684

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: #32474 BRA: Chair Abuse

Involved: Fultzy, I am deeply sorry this is how you got introduced to me, I hope you won't see me as a bad person in the future, I'm sure you're a great admin. Rest of the people within the nexus lobby.

Why we should unban you:

Hello fearless community, I am going to try and keep this short, and I hope you understand my error.
Now, this was a ban that was sudden and upsetting.

To start off, I want to basically apologies for my actions, I desired to hurt no one, and I saw no one dying by my creation, but it saddens me the fact that this is how I introduce myself to the community. I've played fearless for over 140 hours or so, and I've played mainly on v33x, it never came to my thought to change maps. By now you would expect me to read all the rules, and yes I read most of them. I never get into serious trouble with the admins, and I never treated them wrong. I have been honest throughout my fearless activity. I wanted to support this community by donating, but this map in specific is quite known for low admin activity, and many people suffer by countless rdming, fail rp's and cdm's.
But for this one moment, when the entire server decided to go prop killing, When I entered the nexus and I saw people telling other people to "f off" and such, because of the current situation, I put down a chair and sat in it, and intended to talk to the SRU/people telling me and other people to "f off", I was angry, but I did not commit RDM, this was peaceful and I did not intend to hurt people, the chair began to "spaz" ones people began to push it, I did not get out because I would get shot and nothing would be achieved. Eventually I hurt a person and I decided this was wrong and achieved nothing either way.
I make this apology however, not to completely remove my ban, but to tell the fearless community I am not a monster, or a terrible person, I intend to make friends with many communities and this is not a great start for this one. After I read the ban request, honestly I stalled. But day after, I thought I was given a chance and I returned to the community playing on the server, for those few days I played on the community, until the evening ban several days after.
I just want to round this up as a Sorry, It isn't much but it's important to begin to rebuild my trust and my character with the community. I do not wish you people, to see me as an arrogant, selfish idiot, I do want to show the community I can Role-play successfully, and I am a willing person to improve myself, this is not how I plan to begin my journey in fearless.
I hope you understand, thank you for taking time to read this.
Denied.

You were floating around in chairs.