Ban request for Dr Mineturtle
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
=BA= Dr. Mineturtle, TURTLE GOD
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:0:49029702
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Around 4-ish
ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
V2D
Summary: (What happened?)
Pretty much what happened was i saw a police sarge selling peanuts so i asked him why he was doing this, He told me then that he was allowed to sell potatoes, I was like alright but i dont think a police sarge should be doing this.
I then just sat in his chair, when he pulled a gun to my face while in the chair and started shooting instantly, When that didnt kill me he started swinging me around with his Physics gun.
He tried killing me by dropping me but failed,
Another person by the name of MJW112 then said in his chair and he used his physics gun to put him high up and then delete the chair, to kill this person
Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN7Z2vvzkbw

Theres a video showing it off.
(06-01-2013, 03:10 AM)Oneshott Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
=BA= Dr. Mineturtle, TURTLE GOD
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:0:49029702
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Around 4-ish
ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
V2D
Summary: (What happened?)
Pretty much what happened was i saw a police sarge selling peanuts so i asked him why he was doing this, He told me then that he was allowed to sell potatoes, I was like alright but i dont think a police sarge should be doing this.
I then just sat in his chair, when he pulled a gun to my face while in the chair and started shooting instantly, When that didnt kill me he started swinging me around with his Physics gun.
He tried killing me by dropping me but failed,
Another person by the name of MJW112 then said in his chair and he used his physics gun to put him high up and then delete the chair, to kill this person
Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN7Z2vvzkbw

Theres a video showing it off.

I was trying to find out why a police sergeant was selling potatoes next to the petrol station and his reply was "i need the money because i am a retired crippled police officer". Then when Oneshot sat in a chair TURTLE GOD then got his gun out, pointed at oneshot, demanded he get out of his chair and shot at him. Turtle GOD then started to use his physics gun on oneshot and moved him to the top of the map then released him after that TURTLE GOD started to throw oneshot around which i managed to take a few photos of.

When i sat in a chair, he proceeded to raise me to the top of the map then he deleted the chair, killing me instantly.
Approved.