Has anyone done something nice for you lately?
Today, I went to go pick up some stuff at the dollar store on my bike, I am 13, and that is the only way I can guarantee everything is done right. So I set off with 4 dollars in hopes of a candy bar, drink and a few other things. Its about a 3 kilometer bike ride there and another one back more or less and it was VERY hot outside. I got there and was sweating and thirsty, so I quickly grabbed everything I needed and checked out. 4 things, that is 4$ if I have this whole "DOLLAR store" logic correct. After scanning the items the lady looks at me and goes "4.04" and I was like "Uhm... what?" and she repeated herself and I looked at her and said DAMN. She was like "What is the problem" I said "I have only for 4 dollars." so she took the 4 and against her jobs policy, sold me the drink anyway. She risked her job for a child in need of a Mountain Dew :3. It inspired me to do this, so [b]has anyone done anything nice to you lately? Have you done anything nice to someone?" POST IT HERE!
Only 3kilometer?
I have to go 13 -> School -> 13 -> Home.
Wich brings me to a total of 26 fucking kilometer every day.

And it was my b-day, nothing special though.
When i ran into a bakerey (I had gym) Me and my 2 friends wanted to buy some gum. then i only had about 75 cent,
and one costes about and 30 cent, then i only could afford 2 gums so that kind lady would pay the last 15 cent, so my second friend could have a gum also.
nice
what you paid 4 dollars for a mountain dew?

[Image: 416.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Faustie, sleepynoname
NO... I payed one dollar for mountain dew and 3 on other stuff. I had 4 dollars and the mountain dew added 4 cents extra to the 4 dollars I had... I was down 4 cents.
(05-30-2011, 10:22 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Only 3kilometer?
I have to go 13 -> School -> 13 -> Home.
Wich brings me to a total of 26 freaking kilometer every day.

And it was my b-day, nothing special though.

I have to walk 1 mile everyday to get to school, and back.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
This is not a "who has the toughest life-contest"
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
My life is tough...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
The following 2 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • Noobias, Buddhist Stew
Leave me be sniper, just because im from the north!

Cheese
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Noobias