Notifications
So, I receive email notifications from fearless. It has now been sent to my spam folder. Does anybody know how to make those messages go to my inbox not spam folder?
stupid signature keeps breaking
That is all dependent on which e-mail service you use. I would suggest looking in that service's help and support. If you still find no answer tell me which e-mail you will see what I can do.

I would also suggest finding the e-mail in your spam folder, right click the emal and you may find an option to send all e-mails from this address to the inbox instead.
(05-27-2013, 01:47 AM)Verzyn Wrote: That is all dependent on which e-mail service you use. I would suggest looking in that service's help and support. If you still find no answer tell me which e-mail you will see what I can do.

I would also suggest finding the e-mail in your spam folder, right click the emal and you may find an option to send all e-mails from this address to the inbox instead.

I use gmail. I clicked not spam button. Not sure if it will do it to all messages. My only concern is not getting important clan messages or something.
stupid signature keeps breaking