Unban request Zacho
Your name: Zacho

Your ban ID: 8047

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: "Get out of here RDMing troll"

Involved: a. Me and admin

Why we should unban you: I want to make an unban request for your servers because I really want to return to the lovely Fearless community. It has been so long now and I barly remember what happened the day I was perma banned off the servers.

I want to say many times sorry, I was new and fearless wasn't really the best place to start for a totally new player. I have learned by my mistakes, the moral, the logic and how the game works. I am deeply sorry for having caused problems on the server back in time.

I haven't really been playing since I received my ban very long time ago. I have been on some other RP servers tho, trying to get back in the game, but I quickly realized the only place I could play real RP, was on fearless.

Reason why you should accept my unban: I have really learned by my mistakes I truely have, I have gotten a lot more mature, I will take part of making fearless a more friendly and warm place to be, I will do my best to help people, I will follow the rules by all means. I really am not that kind of person who plays RP because I like rading, wars and stuff. I like having my own little house with my personal design while having a good job on the same time =D.

I know the rules say "do not make an unban request if your ban isn't unfair". This ban truely was deserved, but again all I have to say in my defense is: I was new, stupid and didn't have any moral. I do now and I have really learned by my mistakes. No doubt about that.
18 bans on your SteamID.
You have had 18 chances to act up.

Denied.