Unban Request for {O.P} Computer Mind - Ziv - זיו
Unban Request for {O.P} Computer Mind - Ziv - זיו

Your name: {O.P} Computer Mind - Ziv - זיו

Your ban ID: 31924

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Doubledooring x3, 8 fading doors.

Involved: [FL] Narcotic and {O.P} Computer Mind - Ziv - זיו

Why we should unban you: I still am fairly new the game. I have close to 50 hours but I am still very inexperienced. I spent most of my time trying to find players to help me out, trying to figure stuff out on my own and playing cop a lot. I don't really understand my ban. I made a base with doors and keypads which I think the rules require you to do so that is why I am very confused as to why I was banned.

Thanks for taking the time to read my unban request,

Sincerely, {O.P} Computer Mind - Ziv - זיו
Doubledooring means you've stacked two doors together. Our rules require you to have enough space for 2 people between doors.
(05-18-2013, 05:13 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Doubledooring means you've stacked two doors together. Our rules require you to have enough space for 2 people between doors.

Oh ok. I am truly sorry for doing that and I promise it was an honest mistake. Do you think you could lift my ban?
Another rule would be that there can only be 2 custom doors to get to a location in your base
This doesn't mean only 2 as you may have say a front and back door as well as a door to get in an area with your contra
So aslong as you only need to go through 2 custom doors to reach a point it's ok
(05-18-2013, 05:47 PM)Temar Wrote: Another rule would be that there can only be 2 custom doors to get to a location in your base
This doesn't mean only 2 as you may have say a front and back door as well as a door to get in an area with your contra
So aslong as you only need to go through 2 custom doors to reach a point it's ok

Alright, I think I understand this better now. I promise it won't happen again. I just wanna let you know once again it was an honest mistake. I would be so happy if you could lift my ban, if not I would still appreciate shortening it too. Thanks.
(05-18-2013, 05:13 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Doubledooring means you've stacked two doors together. Our rules require you to have enough space for 2 people between doors.

Alright, I think I understand this better now. I promise it won't happen again. I just wanna let you know once again it was an honest mistake. I would be so happy if you could lift my ban, if not I would still appreciate shortening it too. Thanks.
Denied.