Unban Request
Your name: General Iwan de Portugal

Your ban ID: 31763

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Homophobia (Extended due to 11th ban...)

Involved: Me, [Q-PR Moderator] Adam and NightHawk1. NightHawk1 random arrested me and broke NLR. I was then arrested randomly and the Jail time was extended to 15mins. As Aviator was not responding to my @ requests i started to R4GE! I then told a cop/Jail Guard what happened but he told me to shut the F*** up. Then when I said "Nighthawk1 is a gay cigarette" but I never meant it I was just angry.

Why we should unban you: I am very sorry and I hope the Fearless community can forgive me. I dont expect my ban to be fully unbanned but that would be good. I just hope my ban will be reduced as I only go on Fearless and I dont know how I can live without it.
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
(05-16-2013, 08:10 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

What Rule did I break?
Quote:14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Calling someone a homophobic slang such as the one you used is hate speech. That is the rule you broke.
Denied.