Good RP Props
I was playing today and me and a friend were RP'ing it was an agent RP we had been developing for a few weeks, but i had found a few cool props which not many people know of, or atleast i have seen used, first one i saw was a Hot air balloon it comes with a basket and is fully functional, to the point where you can drop it from a high place and it slowly descend, i don't know if using it would be prop minge though but all you do it type "hot" into search and you cannot miss the giant illuminous balloon and basket, second was a bunker Which is incredibly nice all you have to do is type "Bunker" into search and it comes up there, third was a electric guitar, good for street musician RP and Band RP all you do is type "Fender" in and it will apear Fourth is a hoverboard, it looks like something fresh from the sonic game all you do is hit Q in the search and there in that page it is, i also found a few cool building materials i made a sort of hobo house/ Fort which looks like HL2 but all you need to do is type "broken" into it and it will apear its a few segments of broken wall, but if assembled correctly it can make a house. The whole point of this post was not to show you these but for me to find a few you know about. if you know any please leave a description and how to find them in the comments thanks!
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke
I have seen many good props. Out of the props that you mentioned, the only ones that i am not familiar with is the Balloon that you are talking about. But both the guitar, and the bunker i have used before.