UnBan Request.
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Sunable

Your ban ID: 31329

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Grand scale scamming.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Good Afternoon!
I was fine to play on your server V2P, and yet took a break and disconectou to say "Reason for fearlessrp.net".
I was a bit to look for that message.
I went to see Ban's and saw that the ban had gone by "Grand scale scamming".
Thus, I play in your servers along with my younger brother, I saw that he was also a ban for the same reason, I talked to him and he said that as he was tired of waiting to have a car for him, he began for doing business, he did not explain well.
However I was asking for help and ask why my ban, but Mr admin, rightly said he was arming in stupid because I knew exactly what was going on. But it did not. I've talked to him and I think he has done well gone ban, but I never missed respect to anyone nor lords received complaints from me. I hereby inform you that the ban before me, I find unfair, because the things my brother does, I have nothing to do with the things that my younger brother do. I know that you think they are the same person, but no, he will his account and I have mine. Not ordered a unban request early because he had to wait a while to re-register. I ask, then I withdraw the ban, because I actually did not do anything, it was my brother who did.
Please get me the ban because I have nothing to do with what my brother did. Again, I ask that I remove the ban, because in reality, I did not do anything. I hope you will understand me.
lengths,
Sunable,
Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:33089636&b=5]
Your account is your responsibility.
Scamming is under zero tolerance. Appeal denied.