I believe I was singled out and unfairly banned
Name: Now it is "Bucko" (at the time I don't remember)

ban ID: 3842

Banned by: Pechvarry

Reason: "failRP, RDM & Spamming props"

Involved: MANY people (if I had to guess about 10-15)

Why we should unban you: I was the only person banned for an event that happened 2 years ago. Basically, the server went completely buggy, nothing was working correctly, and everyone figured because it wouldn't restart or be fixed anytime soon, that we would all propsurf and have fun killing eachother and everyone was having a funt time etc... Anyways, an admin gets mad/upset that I accidently killed him in a fun battle and bans me forever and not anyone else involved.

Summed up why I should be unbanned....

1. Server crashed (buggy, not working correctly)

2. Many people were involved (none were banned except me), including an admin (whom's name I can't remember)

3. It was a little over 2 years ago. Why post now you ask? Because I remember this server always being the best on Gmod and have friends who play here.

4. No warning was given

My Steam ID: "STEAM_0:1:28670019"

Hopefully, you can understand the frustration I can have, but I hope this can be resolved. Thanks!
If the server is experiencing bugs or glitches, that doesn't mean the rules are immediately void. In fact, here's rule number one on the list:
Quote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.