Unban request
Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 31163

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: dbkson1

Why we should unban you: It was a misunderstanding. I was talking to my friend in a call, so what people said in voice chat was distorted. As I entered the city, I was almost sure I heard someone say "Corleones are banned." When I got there, I saw a gun pointed and heard leave/get out (assuming of the city). I couldn't hear well, so there are variations from the ban request and my side of it. I never intended to break fearRP. If I heard, I would have gotten out of the car.
(05-05-2013, 02:08 AM)Paper97 Wrote: Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 31163

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: dbkson1

Why we should unban you: It was a misunderstanding. I was talking to my friend in a call, so what people said in voice chat was distorted. As I entered the city, I was almost sure I heard someone say "Corleones are banned." When I got there, I saw a gun pointed and heard leave/get out (assuming of the city). I couldn't hear well, so there are variations from the ban request and my side of it. I never intended to break fearRP. If I heard, I would have gotten out of the car.

This is 100% true. I was in a Skype Call with him as this happened, and we were talking to each other making it difficult to hear people on Garry's Mod. He swore that he thought he heard someone say to get out of the city. I can vouch for him, he is telling the absolute truth. Sure on GRiiM's side it may have looked bad, but GRiiM wasn't in the call was he?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31038

Lying gets you no where. Try again.

Also ban is under 24 hours. Denied.