Ilmer ban
Your name: (Ilmer)

Your ban ID: (30939)

Banned by: ([FL] DoomDude1)

Reason: (Building on top of rooftop. You have enough hours to know better. - Extended due to history and prior bans. Last chance)

Involved: (Just me.)

Why we should unban you: (Iam so sorry! I did not know! I know I should have read the rules! So so so sorry! I even tried to make it realistic with props supporting the way up there so I woulden't be banned. I could understand a 1 day ban but a 6 months and 3 days ban`? Oh come on! I had no clue that was not allowed and I am truly sorry for it. Really wow I am so so sorry! I amit eveything but I am really sorry Had no clue at all that was not allowed. Banned 6 months and 3 days. Ahh come on that long for that? Had not a clue it wasent allowed.)

I have read the rules and I can remember meny of them but that one skipped my head I am so sorry.

I have really followed all rules so I could prevent not to be banned again, but I really missed this rule.

BTW That house had not been in use for 10-15 min as my freinds had to leave and then we didn't even get time to use it or have contra.
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

You have enough hours to know the rules. The fact you had barricades and a walkways to the roof of the bar, along with a tower, tells me it's something you made on purpose, not an accident.

The reason your ban is 6 months is that this is your 11th ban, also your last chance. Take the time to cool off and re-think your approach to playing on our servers.
6 months? I could do that on 2 days, it was not a tower on the top it was just so you couldn't be hit from the sitets
(05-02-2013, 01:04 PM)Ilmer Wrote: 6 months? I could do that on 2 days, it was not a tower on the top it was just so you couldn't be hit from the sitets

Fact of the matter is, you broke the rule that states:

Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

Do you have any actual evidence to post as why you should be unbanned?
No and as I told you I did it I just dont think 6 months is right, you might aswell make it a perm because no one is coming back after 6 months. Serious dude 6 months...!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
I am not involved in this case and have nothing to do in this thread.

User warned.

Really doomdude? he not only donated for me, but for himself and several other people. He is a very good friend of mine, and I hate playing without him. You know what? Fuck fearless. Whenever I support an admins decisions, nothing happens even if I don't belong on that thread, but when I speak about unfairness, that deserves a warning. Say bye to another player of your server.

Your community will fall apart, unless you take hold of your attitudes.\

Warned again, follow the posting rules.
Doomdude, Why did you delete Nancy's reply? John and Nancy are both right about the ban. Why did you ban Nancy as well? You are way too serious about your administration, and are biased. I want soulripper to be the judge of this, not you. Why do people intentionally breaking server rules get a shorter ban then me? I wanted to enjoy the server, and would have gladly removed the whole construction if you simply notified me that it was breaking the rules, but you went out and banned me for it.

And not just banned me by 1 day or so but by 6 months
It's your job to follow the rules. It is mine to enforce them.

Seeing as you clearly don't see what you've done is wrong and against the rules and the fact that you don't have any actual evidence to support your unban request. I am going to deny it.

Also, if you feel I have been abusing my powers, feel free to post an abuse thread.

Unban request - denied.