Unban request.
Your name: Rautiainen

Your ban ID: 22953

Banned by: I dunno, there reads "console"

Reason: Too many propkills to count

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Well my friend invited me to that server. Roleplaying seemed very boring and then I just started to rape peoples with props...
Now I have played FL:RP a few times on my mates account and it seems very nice. Smile

Please unban me :3 Heart
... so you were using a second account to bypass your ban?
(05-04-2013, 08:37 AM)Killjoy Wrote: ... so you were using a second account to bypass your ban?

I am involved, Rautiain3n is my irl friend, and I can say myself he didn't play on anyone other's account, he is lying here.
All he did was watching ME play FL, I always had to change game when he came over at my house.
Half of the text is complete lie.
He did want to play FL on my account, but I didn't let him though, since it's my account and my responsibility.
Side note: He doesn't know my account's password, so he is not playing on my account, he did want to though. Since I know myself it would be double-accounting, I didn't let him.

(05-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Rautiain3n Wrote: Now I have played FL:RP a few times on my mates account and it seems very nice. Smile

That part of the text is a lie, I never would let anyone play on my account, never.
Closed - no lies wanted in my house.