WG1337 and Gibox - Mass CDMers
Name of player: WG1337 and Gibox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27948526 and STEAM_0:1:25388300

Time in GMT: Around 20.55 GMT +2 You'll probaby see alot of CDMs in the logs around this time

Server: v2p

Summary: So people were stealing cars to CDM with and I managed to enter this cop car to record a bit. Apparantly Gibox (the passenger here) was the one who stole the car and drove off to change seat with his friends. The driver later killed himself, probably because of low health, and Gibox then pretended to be AFK. Later the guy came with another stolen car to CDM us and next time you see him Gibox (the passenger in the cop car) had suddenly came back from AFK and entered the other car.

At the end you see the guy with the stolen car disconnect so the silver Corvette tried to CDM them probably to help them because they were stuck OR because they wanted to get rid of evidence, their names. Anyhow I am not sure that it was the guy (57331_ STEAM_0:0:21679432) that was driving or if the car was stolen. Edit: After watching the video a bit more I am certain this guy was in on this, he probably did some CDMing himself. He followed the police car everywhere and then cruised with them from farms.

I am adding Gibox to this since he was the one who stole the car, according to JOSHUA x and he was apparantly the CDMers friend, why would the CDMer come and get Gibox otherwise?

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLGCjIpg...e=youtu.be

My death there was at the exact time was 20.54:04 GMT +2 and I guarantee that the log shows WG1337.
Approved