MrDinner250 / Angus Young Unban Request
Your name: Mrdinner250

Your ban ID: 30805

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Purposly CDM cops in stolen cop car

Involved: butered_toast

Why we should unban you: Basically im been accused of stealing a cop car and running them over, i do not recall of this. I actually found a cop car in which i knew had been stolen and then retrieved it to the cop and he then accused me of stealing it. I didnt run any cops over, i know that for a fact. Butered_toast is already banned too for random raiding and breaking NLR. Im trying to follow the rules, someone told me my base was breaking rules because i had 2 fading doors so i removed one. Im trying to be a good player and im sorry.
There's also no evidence and no admin online when this "happened" i doubt it even happened because we where in base 99% of our time. Also when MrDinner250 got banned i read something like "ban extended due to current ban 14 days" If he currently had a ban he wouldn't of been online so this is seems very weird and against some sort of rule on temar's side.
if it was extended it would of said so in reason, you probably read a different one
I witnessed this my self
and heres the log to finish off with
Quote:v2d 2013-04-29 19:27:32 29 April 2013 MrDinner250 STEAM_0:1:37724202 jackbailey2010 STEAM_0:0:60516444 acdm models/fearless/copcar1.mdl
Like I said before I returned it back to the cop who accused me of stealing it. I used a lock pick to open it. Silent hunters cop car it was. I returned it for him although he accused me of stealing it
the main reason for the ban is that you ran over a cop, which from what i saw was no accident
this happened at radio station
When I was banned I had been in my base for about 15 mins
well yer the ban was not done strait away, but doesnt change the fact it happened
denied