Luke
Your name: Luke ルーク

Your ban ID: 30512

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'NLR'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: After a hostage situation and a shoot out with the cops I was killed. I waited for the time to pass and I was going to quit my job (Rebel) so before I quit I wanted to get my car. So i returned to the UM to collect my car (Not to rejoin a fire fight. There was no firefight when I got back just 3 guys standing there. ) So I got in my car and drove off to quit my job. I have never had a warning or a ban since I started playing fearless months ago (I have 77 Hours so far). This will NEVER happen again.

This was a honest simple mistake. and I'm very sorry for it. That is why I have done this application. If I meant to do it and knew that It would still be a rule break I wouldn't of done it and if I did do it I would take the ban for it

I now know I should not return to the scene to get my car (even after the NLR time is up) if the cops are still there.

I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused

Thank-you for reading,

Luke
Why are you bringing the donation up if it has nothing to do with anything? It doesn't matter if you've donated, rules are rules.
(04-25-2013, 10:25 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why are you bringing the donation up if it has nothing to do with anything? It doesn't matter if you've donated, rules are rules.

That's what I said. It has nothing to do with the ban I thought I should add what I was about to do before I was banned.

You are right rules are rules but I have been playing for a while now and I have never had to be warned by an admin for anything. This was a simple misunderstood mistake and I'm sorry for it
Denied.

The fight just ended and you ran back for your vehicle. You had a decent amount of time left on the timer. You broke a rule which is why you received a minor suspension.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub