Unban request
Your name: Oopsy
Your ban ID: 30425
Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "BRAContra in storefront/basing"

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I got banned , without a reason, Its unfair .
I was with my Girl friend [Shani] And we only was on the city having fun .
No contra no nothing. Seriously.
I dont know why i got that .
I only connecting to the server and i see a message you're banned from our server .
Why? To be honest i seriously didn't kill no one.. and i was happy back from the school trying to play and i got banned ..
Glub? I never see you before and you didnt see me , so why you banned me without a reason ?
to sart with correct your spelling of the admins name, or it wont be flagged as his unban req

the reason is stated and the reason starts with BRA - ban request approved
another words this is something you have done previosly and a user has posted on the forum about it
(04-24-2013, 12:09 PM)Temar Wrote: to sart with correct your spelling of the admins name, or it wont be flagged as his unban req

the reason is stated and the reason starts with BRA - ban request approved
another words this is something you have done previosly and a user has posted on the forum about it

Sorry for not spelling good , Ok i did there base, but i didnt know about that i can't do that .
And i read the whole rules .
And please unban me ;\
Please believe me .
The admin name i edited that.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=oopsy

That's a door owned by you and behind it (and the other fading door) is contraband. I see no trace of proper RP there meaning it's basing.
I'll get on my PC so I can reply with the full story.

I posted this Ban Request on you after seeing that you were basing in a store for the second time.
The first time James asked you to remove it because it's not allowed to base in the shops / main street, you listened to him, to which we were both pretty happy with ( didn't have to make a BR because you understood, well, that's what we thought ), Infernaw had joined after I called her ( It was a chaos ), when it was peacefull again she went to another server and a couple of minutes after that James found out you were basing in the shop again.

So you knew what you did wrong because you had removed it the first time, but just thought "screw them" and did it again, this is when we took screenshots and posted a BR.
(04-24-2013, 02:38 PM)HellShell Wrote: I'll get on my PC so I can reply with the full story.

I posted this Ban Request on you after seeing that you were basing in a store for the second time.
The first time James asked you to remove it because it's not allowed to base in the shops / main street, you listened to him, to which we were both pretty happy with ( didn't have to make a BR because you understood, well, that's what we thought ), Infernaw had joined after I called her ( It was a chaos ), when it was peacefull again she went to another server and a couple of minutes after that James found out you were basing in the shop again.

So you knew what you did wrong because you had removed it the first time, but just thought "screw them" and did it again, this is when we took screenshots and posted a BR.
Ok , i am sorry but why to give a ban ?
You can give a warn or something , ik you gave me a warn but not like that...

And another question , if iwill Put fading tool on the apartments its allowed right?
This wasn't in the apartments, this was in a shop, how did we not warn you? James told you it was not allowed and you removed it ( the first time ), so why did you do it a second time in the first place?
Denied.

You had a base and more in a store on main street. It clearly states in the rules that this breaks them.

You can base in the apartments to answer your question.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub