Unban Request
Your name: Jonathan

Your ban ID: 30437

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "threatening / shooting a paramedic, calling him fa**ot"

Involved: Another player, a paramedic

Why we should unban you: I started playing the server about 45 minutes ago. Less than 5 minutes before I was banned, I purchased VIP. The admin didn't even teleport to me to ask what happened and just took the person's word and banned me. He first banned me from the Special Service for three hours. I then sent an @ request for him to teleport to me so I could explain what happened and that is when I was banned.

Anywho, the paramedic was not doing his job and I told him to heal me and he said "No, fuck you" where I replied and said "Do you fucking job. I'll report you." He said "No". I replied "I'll fucking shoot you if you don't do your job ***. Do your fucking job."

That's pretty lame that the admin didn't even have the courtesy to talk to me before banning me. Not an awesome first impression..
I didnit take anyone's word on it, I was watching
(04-24-2013, 12:01 PM)Temar Wrote: I didnit take anyone's word on it, I was watching

If you were watching you would have realized that I'm not the only one at fault. Judging by the ban logs, you didn't do anything to the other player. You didn't even take a 30 seconds to tell me, you just blacklisted me. Right after, I asked you to teleport to me so we can talk about why I did that and instead you ban me...
denied