Unban request Cheatouilleur & Sgt_Artman
Your name: [FL:RP] Cheatouilleur

Your ban ID: 30369

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Rdm raid and hostage
==> www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30537

Involved: TedInternaltionalover, Psiget

Why we should unban you: Hello there i'm not here to say that this is unfair or something like that. I just want to say that when you are in the house of someone else (the garage door were clearly named as "Psiget's.") and when this person spend all his time rdm tranqing for kill and breaking nlr for vengeance, you can't make a br if people want to raid the house.

If i was like you recording all the time to have the possibility to feel like if i have a little bit of power by making someone banned, a lot of people would have their ban right now. I don't complain a lot when someone break some rules but i think that this person just have to close her mouse when, later, someone pissed off by her comportement come to take a look at her house ( without killing anyone, breaking anything or let someone tied up when leaving, yeah because we untied him but he didn't want to show this in his record Smile )

In conclusion you really should stop act like a big unbrain sheep by recording what people do when you base with the best rulesbreakers that serveur have ever seen ...
Just cause he broke the rules doesn't mean you can too. If you have something to say about him breaking the rules, go post evidence of it in a ban request.

Appeal denied.