Unban request for perpy
Your name: perpy

Your ban ID: 29998

Banned by: Console

Reason: Major Moderator disrespect, Killing me for no reason. - Extended due to homophobia, take some time to cool off

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The initial ban was made for killing an admin for no reason and disrespect, firstly we we were roll playing and took him hostage and not once did he speak in ooc, so I didnt know he was an admin and wanted an actual word etc with me. After that ban I have played once on the server which I believe was the thursday night and have not been on since, I was informed that my ban was extended/more like given a new ban as it was already completed, for an additional 26 days. It says its due to homophobia, but I am not aware of saying anything offensive at all and furthermore I wasn't even online when the ban was placed, by "console" a player I have never seen.
You did not take me hostage. I watched you write "Go Die Cunts" on the wall with Elastics and you didn't see me. I then told you to remove it and you lied and said it wasn't you. I then told you I watched you do it and asked you several more times to remove and you finally did. As I was leaving you went "Are you going to leave now, cigarette". I turned around and told you that word was not allowed. As I was typing out the ban you pulled out a sub-machine gun and killed me.

That is why I had your ban extended.
I didn't write the message on the wall. It was someone else, furthermore like I stated you mentioned none of this in ooc so at first we thought you were roleplaying. Furthermore that was not the reason why you extended the ban, surely that was the reason you started the first 24hr ban. The additional 26 days came a few days later, with no reason for it, apart from admin abuse.
You did write it, I watched you the whole time, please stop denying it.

I used Local OOC to type anything that needed to be typed, everything else was said through voice chat. I was clearly not RPing with you as I was in no-clip most of the time and telling you how what you were doing was against the rules.

I asked a couple of Admins to extend it and it wasn't until I mentioned it to another admin that it was extended as your behaviour was completely unacceptable. There was no admin abuse at all.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I suggest following the forum rules.

User warned.
I was the administrator who extended the ban. From what I see here, which matches Aviator's story, it looks pretty clear you have no regard for either the rules of our server or for the staff that moderates it.
User has 24h to show interest in his unban and provide actual evidence.
Solid case here, nothing to dispute. Denied.