Unban Request
Your name:Extraordinary Gohan
Your Ban Id: 30167
Banned By: [FL] Jamie
Reason: Jumping on unconcious body
Involved: Between the admin and myself
Why Should We Unban you? you should unban me as my keyboard is glitchy when i saw the unconcious body i ctrl 3 times while while walking to the body my keyboard glitched and it kept click ctrl. I love this server best gmod server ever i can't stand not going on it. so please unbann me

Sincerely, Gohan
i saw u like lying too, if u know that ur keyboard is "glitched" so why did u stay arround an unconcouis body ?
(04-20-2013, 01:44 AM)PauPaulette Wrote: i saw u like lying too, if u know that ur keyboard is "glitched" so why did u stay arround an unconcouis body ?

Because it glitches randomly when i type sometimes my words go into other words plz man i'm not lying even ask my friend i was playing minecraft with him yesterday and we were playing hunger games and when we where on the tubes waiting to go i kept click ctrl and my guy went up and down.
look i have a thread in hp fourms for proof http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Noteb...-p/2563021
and plus i crashed into him. the car went out of control:.
This ban is under a day, In which you're not allowed to post an unban request.

On a side note, I saw you walking over several bodies on person and just sitting on them, walking around.

Denied.