Ban Request - (FBK) HOTTE
Thread Title: Ban Request (FBK) HOTTE

Name of player: (FBK) HOTTE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53496075

Time in GMT: About 11:51 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: (FBK) HOTTE Shot My when He was a cop so I shot him back and He died. About 1 minute later He runs back in with another Police Officer and they open Fire. I kill one Police Officer and (FBK) Hotte Takes Cover. He breaks jumps in through the hole where to guns/money are swapped over and Tazes us both (That Broke FearRP because I'n real life nobody would run at someone if they had a tazer and the other person had a shotgun.) After that He gets in and Tazes Me and D4rkp34rl. Then He handcuffs us. After that every time we wake up, He jumps on us until We die.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/I_gMUOOku5Q - Evidence Of the Jumping to death and Tazing.

Also: D4rkp34rl will say the same.
The Bmd at the start is me. you can clearly see him jumping on me, not only did Hal have her shotgun (m3 super) pointed at the cops i had an awp, before this video started, telling them to lower they're guns. instead they opened fire so me and Hal were forced to retaliate. the gun fight escalated till the point the cops realized they wouldn't be able to kill us so instead took the route of tazing and jumping on us.
-d4rkp34rl
Approved