Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: [SPC] Hidayat

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:57988164

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: PRopminging

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Please Unban me. Im so so sorry. It was my first time playing CityRP And everytime i asks a question on how to do stuff, they don't answer me and I'm having problems playing the game. But I really love the server so much. If you could unban please do or at least make the ban shorter Sad It won't happen again. I promise
Rules for unban requests Wrote:The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.
I forgot to add this but I prop push my own car because theres no admin helping me. Because I was driving an ambulance and i got stuck in a parking area thingi and can't get on top of the ramp. I don't know whos the admin , i used @ and they're not coming. Idk if the admin might be afk or something. Witness saw me doing it :/
We were in a group of 20 taking a picture, when you spawn a huge prop on top of us all, attempting to kill us, luckily I managed to flick it away.

Denied.