Seabass247 Unban Request
Rainbow 
Seabass Unban Request
Your name: Seabass247

Your ban ID: 29266

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Propminge

Involved: Myself and my Taxi

Why we should unban you: My taxi ran out of gas at Burger King which is right next to the gas station. I had not enough money to buy a gas can so I prop pushed my car the the gas station, as I was doing so I received a message that I was banned. Now here I am, sad, alone. But knowing to myself that what I did was justified, I wasn't doing it to be like one of those noobs and mess with peoples cars, It was my car and I had no other choice. Additionally I was banned right away without a warning or notice as far as I knew, and within the next ten seconds of pushing my car I was banned, I didn't know what was coming then boom 13 day ban, and so sudden I not sure if the admin realized it was my car or not. This is the first time an admin has met up with me for a problem. Please do consider this request, thanks and I hope go back to enjoying this server again in a reasonable time!
The vehicle killed two people in the process. The fact that you think that your actions were "justified" makes me thing you haven't even read the rules.

A rule that is very common and the same for almost every roleplaying server you play on.

Quote:2. Do not proppush at all.
I had killed two? But anyway why was it a 13 day ban? Even if it is unjust in your view should I have this time compared to the other times I've seen people get? I do understand though this rule is written and clear, I cannot understand how unknowingly I kill two people but only plushed my car 1 building over.
Other people's punishments have absolutely no influence on your ban. Please do not try to put that into your defense, it's not going to help your case.

The case here is abuse of tools/props, that could've been avoided if you dedicated 10 minutes to read through our simple set of rules, which is a requirement for playing on FearlessRP.
Please lower it if you can, If anything your server has only lost a person, one as myself which I enjoy.

What was I supposed to do leave my car there in the parking lot?
(04-08-2013, 09:16 PM)Seabass247 Wrote: Please lower it if you can, If anything your server has only lost a person, one as myself which I enjoy.

What was I supposed to do leave my car there in the parking lot?

Buy a petrol canister. If you can not afford a petrol canister, make money enough to afford one or simply refill your car before it runs out of petrol.

You do not break a server rule in the act of anything, whether it may seem justified or not to you.
Can you lower my punishment?

I'm sorry but I am going to find a new server where admins are less strict, goodbye

Just blacklist me
Stating you want to find another server, well okay, then I suppose you don't need a lowering of the punishment?
Denied.