Misunderstand of 2 accounts unfair ban
Sad 
Your name: Dizziestbow10, [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C]

Your ban ID: Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example

Banned by: Temar british admin

Reason: has been permed as a double account

Involved: Dizziestbow10,[T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C], Temar

Why we should unban you: because there was a misunderstanding. the other accound was a newer accound. i thougt that i was banned on [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] but i was not so i got all my items from Dizziestbow10 over to [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] and now Temar think that i did it to avoid ban please support me on this!! Sad
(04-05-2013, 05:28 PM)nico6764 Wrote: Why we should unban you: because there was a misunderstanding. the other accound was a newer accound. i thougt that i was banned on [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] but i was not so i got all my items from Dizziestbow10 over to [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] and now Temar think that i did it to avoid ban please support me on this!! Sad

what was the misunderstanding? you pretty much said exactly what I thought happened
(04-05-2013, 05:42 PM)Temar Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 05:28 PM)nico6764 Wrote: Why we should unban you: because there was a misunderstanding. the other accound was a newer accound. i thougt that i was banned on [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] but i was not so i got all my items from Dizziestbow10 over to [T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] and now Temar think that i did it to avoid ban please support me on this!! Sad

what was the misunderstanding? you pretty much said exactly what I thought happened

yeah but not that u used 2 accounts to avoid ban im just on it on this FL profile because i don't know how to change it
(04-05-2013, 05:42 PM)Temar Wrote:

why dont you answer?
Ok From what I saw it was like this
You got banned on main account
During that short ban you started using the 2nd account
From what you said you eventually realised it was a short ban and you wasn't banned anymore
You then moved all items and money from 2nd onto main
nothing else to say after I clearly explained what I could see in logs..
Denied