Unban Request
Your name: ParaDoX
Your ban ID: 19089
Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Permaban Restored, Removed due to banlist issue in the past

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I dont think i need a reason for that... beacuse my permaban was restored. If you can do somethign that would be great
Dont think you can do anything about it can you?
No Reply from an admin?
Don't bump your own unban request.
Also, make sure to have all the information listed. If your name doesn't work on the ban page, try using your Steam ID which you can get here.
It's because we had a banlist issue that resulted a part of the bans being removed. That was including yours too and when I saw you playing on the server when you changed your name, I reinstated it.

I don't advise unbanning him due to the sheer fact that he lied in his unban request.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-07-2013, 09:27 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: It's because we had a banlist issue that resulted a part of the bans being removed. That was including yours too and when I saw you playing on the server when you changed your name, I reinstated it.

I don't advise unbanning him due to the sheer fact that he lied in his unban request.

I did not lie thats wheni got banned and i did not find my ban request i only found it then...
Just from taking a quick look at your ban histroy I can see that you have 6 suspension for fail roleplay, to me it seems like you do not learn. What will assure us you won't violate our rules again?
Your permanent ban only lost effect due to a glitch. If you want to appeal it, then provide proper reasoning.
Closing, appealing user lost interest.