Unfair ban/Admin didn't listen to my story
Your name: SighFigh13 [SRRP]

Your ban ID: 28993

Banned by: [FL:M] spartanjunior31

Reason: Nultiple CDM's and RDM

Involved: Elemental, myself, and the admin
Why we should unban you: I was driving and Elemental started to chase me for NO reason. He kept smashing into my car and I accidentally ran over a few people in the process. Finally he trapped my car and I got out and when he got out he hopped into my car which I had to shoot him out of.
Its Element btw. And no, me and a few other guys were inside the tunnel talking with a guy who randomly stole my car when you suddenly bursted into three of us leaving us flat on the ground. The medic came and healed us, when you came back and CDM'ed them again, when I jumped in my car and chased you. Tried to stop you to explain the situation and maybe get an answer why you did this. But when I finally trapped you, I got stuck in your car when I jumped out of mine, so I jumped into yours. I quickly jumped out of your car aswell, when you pulled out the USP and shot me in the face, RDMing me.
Stop trying to lie yourself back dude.
(04-04-2013, 08:52 PM)Element Wrote: Its Element btw. And no, me and a few other guys were inside the tunnel talking with a guy who randomly stole my car when you suddenly bursted into three of us leaving us flat on the ground. The medic came and healed us, when you came back and CDM'ed them again, when I jumped in my car and chased you. Tried to stop you to explain the situation and maybe get an answer why you did this. But when I finally trapped you, I got stuck in your car when I jumped out of mine, so I jumped into yours. I quickly jumped out of your car aswell, when you pulled out the USP and shot me in the face, RDMing me.
Stop trying to lie yourself back dude.
First of all, It wasn't RDM'ing, I thought you were trying to steal my car. Secondly, you were chasing me for awhile. I am not lying, I am telling MY side of the story.
Well then your side of the story is wrong. Why would I try to steal your car anyways? And I chased you from the second time you CDM'd 3 guys in the tunnel.
(04-05-2013, 07:35 AM)Element Wrote: Well then your side of the story is wrong. Why would I try to steal your car anyways? And I chased you from the second time you CDM'd 3 guys in the tunnel.

All I know is I accidentally ran over a few guys in the tunnel after you were chasing me.
(04-05-2013, 01:08 PM)SighFigh13 Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 07:35 AM)Element Wrote: Well then your side of the story is wrong. Why would I try to steal your car anyways? And I chased you from the second time you CDM'd 3 guys in the tunnel.

All I know is I accidentally ran over a few guys in the tunnel after you were chasing me.

How could you be accidentally running them over if you even came back for more?
(04-05-2013, 03:02 PM)Element Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 01:08 PM)SighFigh13 Wrote:

How could you be accidentally running them over if you even came back for more?

I honestly do not care anymore. My ban is pretty much expired already. I hope for no hard feelings. Have a great day.
Expired.