Ban Request - Joshua
Thread Title: Ban Request

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Joshua, chrisf48, chron_man

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:53827284, STEAM_0:1:40965588, STEAM_0:1:46499762

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 00:45

ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?) 3 Players, 2 cops and a fireman proceeded to random raid, random tase, random cuff, random arrest, RDM, CDM, Steal From, Be offensive out of character to, propclimb and abuse their service pistols towards me and several other rebels. (The fireman was using his axe to break in.)

Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get) This YT video, featuring a series of 3 clips shows the three at their worst.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJVGmfrY...e=youtu.be
Must say that guy was quiet entertaining while breaking the rules
That´s gonna cost him.
+support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Only two clips in your video, Could you post the screenshot of the second cop? Joshua has been suspended already, The fireman apologized and the raid didn't appear to happen from what your video reflects.
(04-03-2013, 11:14 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Only two clips in your video, Could you post the screenshot of the second cop? Joshua has been suspended already, The fireman apologized and the raid didn't appear to happen from what your video reflects.

A reply would be beneficial. What seems to have occurred is that the second clip has been cut out, the video is black for around 4 minutes in the middle, and so the raid itself (If one happened) cannot be witnessed. I also advise trying to find a way of capturing higher quality footage. I am aware that it may not be possible, but currently it is difficult to distinguish the chat and key information.

You have 48 hours to reply stating that the middle section of the video can be attained.
Request reviewed and denied.

All users who deserved suspensions have received them. Crucial footage is missing, time scale has passed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team