Hessu Hobos unban reguest
Thumbs Up 
Your name:Hessu Hobo

Your ban ID:14511

Banned by:Temar, console

Reason:cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering AGAIN

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:Well first of all i have made 1 unban reguest before, topic, pm to admin who banned me, pm to owner and i tried to add The admin who banned me to steamfriend but none of those ever got anywhere.

So heres waht happened:
Long time ago in 2012 i was jsut playing in fearlessrp without any hacks or stuff and i just got kicked/banned for reason: Reason at fearlessrp.net. So i went there and i saw that i have been banned for 2 weeks for false reason so i tried to add the admin to my friend in steam. hes name was PrivateToast. So it got nowhere because he never accepted it. So i made this forum topic: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18303 I didnt make an unban reguest because i thought that it must be some sort of fail. Somehow even when that got denied i succesfully joined the server next day. And again after playing normally i got banned by same reason and by same admin. So i thought that 2 weeks aint so bad so i waited it and after 2 weeks i joined the server and i got banned almost instantly after joineng again by the same reason but this time there were "AGAIN" at the end of it and the admin was Temar.
The second ban doesnt show in banns section. So i think i should be unbanned because i never hacked or cheated in flrp.
As i said i have tried to solve this shit a long time. Since the post has been posted at
09-04-2012

I have tried contact admins in ts but the admin i contacted magically silenced after i told my problem...

At least someone called me *** in the lobby. :/

re(t)ards. Hessu Hobo
(03-28-2013, 03:19 PM)Mon Wrote: re(t)ards.

What?
Ill leave this for SA to handle due to ban reason
Closed and denied.