BioSwag
So here's me playing BioShock, I've just uploaded Part 1, I'm going to Edit part 2 tonight so I can render/upload during my sleeping hours. It gets better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...wNTvXeAFKI
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Daejaa, Astroo
Nice job making it. Like the movie. Please keep making these very intresting and of course you leave me with something to think about whats gunna happen :O!
Kinda reminds me of Freeman's Mind.
Enjoyed that! The small cuts you did made a difference.
Bioshock is a great series, especially infinite.
I recommend you to play it without recording as well, as you will probably enjoy it more/ great more into the story and atmosphere.
What's the difference between me playing it while recording or without? Tounge
(03-29-2013, 12:13 AM)Jamie Wrote: What's the difference between me playing it while recording or without? Tounge

From my experience when I record I find myself trying too hard to entertain the viewers instead of actually having fun! It varies with people, evidently entertaining comes more naturally to you :p
Been playing through the game the last couple of days, lovin' it Cheese
Aha, Thank you Callos. Well, I don't "Try" to Entertain people, I just record me playing the game as I would normally.
Hey Jamie, not trying to be a dick here but you might want to drop your game volume because it is kinda hard to hear you. Other than that, great video on such a great game. Keep up the good work.