Unban request
Name: Zindy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42001810

Ban ID: 27456

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Ban reason: "Backseat administration; RDM"

Involved: Dawnrider (friend that was with me) epallstar (crazed taxi driver trying to run me and my friend over)

Reason: After my friend calling for an admin multiple times, with no response (I understand they have a hard job, and can be busy), and running about to try and avoid him, the taxi driver killed my friend and kept trying to kill me, so I shot him in self defence. I do not see this as RDM, because there was a reason. The reason was that he was trying to kill me and my friend, were it real life I would not continue on my day as a lunatic tried to murder me. For the same reason I do not think it to be backseat administration, as I was not trying to enforce any rules, merely role playing the job of "police officer" telling him to get out the car, and him still trying to kill me. So I felt it was within the rules to act in self defence.

To summarize. I feel this was an unnecessary ban as I was acting like any real like police officer would to protect his own life.
I asked what your reason was, you replied that your reason was that he had been CDMing a lot.

Don't shoot at vehicles at all.

Denied.