Unban request after 4 month :/
Rainbow 
b]Your name:[/b] Cookie

Your ban ID:23508

Banned by: salinsky/narcotic

Reason: RDM, fail RP, changing job to avoid RP, blatantly lying to me about it. Extenstion approved - Extended due to priors - Last chance

Involved: me narcotic salinsky (as far as i rember)

Why we should unban you[/b]:well... Its been a long time around 4 month im a decent guy and everyone makes mistakes this is a one off i wish to be unbanned you people know how much i wont to be unbanned as i havent played in a long time and i need to meet some new people...-tiny
Well, honestly, this doesn't convince me to lift your ban.
Please man i miss the commutiny sooo mutch i miss rping with the community i just love the server i carnt handle it ive been inactive and i keep getting pmed about this seeing when i get unbanned as i have so mnay dupes for my rps ready i just hope this gets lifted-tiny
May I ask where you got 4 months from?
its been 4 month aint it ?
It's been 1 month and a half.
If we look at ban 23505, issued by Salinsky, it expired on the 5th of February. This means it was issued the day before (4th February - Moderators can only issue 24 hour bans; it wasn't extended) and considering it is only 3 bans below yours it is safe to assume your suspension was issued at around the same time.

Therefore, at most it has been just over 1 month. Your estimation seems vastly exaggerated.
23508 oops rong id sorry pal

plus salinsky hosted the ban and narcotic opened it to be exstended im really hope i get unbanned

plus salinsky hosted the ban and narcotic opened it to be exstended im really hope i get unbanned
I don't see why we should lift your ban. Denied.