Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request
Your name: [LNG] [FL:RP] Kitty Katsune

Your ban ID: 27060

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason Racism, Sexism

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: First let me state that I understand why I was banned, I know what I did wrong and the ban was logical. Although if I may defend myself, which I will. I am strongly Catholic and the Bible does state that man may own another race. and may I also remind everyone that Women simply did not go around drinking, having sex and doing duck faces when they had "Less Rights" but I digress. I understand that not everyone may have the same religious or logic views as I, so I give you my apology for the words I have said and I can make the promise of not doing such in the future, I will even go as far to re-read the rules since I deem it necessary. But either way thank for taking the time to read this and I bid you farewell until I am called upon once again.
Quote: Desu4evur<3

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
I connected and pretty much straite away i see this in ooc
Quote:// Did someone say ***? (Not actually a swear word)
// There is nothing wrong about the word ***, It was perfectly acceptable in the 18 Hundreds. When people knew there place
the main issue I had was how you stated that they knew there place, and knowing history on how they was treating and in the past, I found that extremely racist towards black people

then you went on to talk about women
Quote:// NO, us women are a lower class. Men are above, Obviously.
// I'm actually not, Us women should be abidding Waifu's. Nothing else.
referring to woman as not equals and saying they belong in the house as house wife is sexism
Don't worry, I understand as much and I see how I crossed the line. I may have unpopular opinions, I'll agree to such. I don't feel like explainng why I think such would help in my current situation. So I'll just do the only thing I can, Apologies. If I have to wait for the ban to finish I will, it is the best idea, when you do something bad you are punished. But as a human, I have the need to find the best applicable option. So I'll continue with, You will never fully understand my point of view. Obviously you are what they would call a "Good person". You believe everything and everyone is equal or so it seems, and I applaud you for that. It is a hard thing to do. But I myself tend to look at things more factual. I could go as far to say I over spoke. I'll agree not "everyone" will follow under these high strict standards of mines. E.G. Amilia Airhart, Micheal Luther King, Jr. These are also "Good people". And it is people like them who I would deem fit-able for society. But all I really meant by what I said was that more or less, When you com-pair Pro's to Con's, the old way was better. But as I stated earlier, This is an unpopular opinion and I fully understand why someone as of yourself would disagree with it. But now seeing as I am only rambling on, I'll conclude with: You do what you see is best, I will follow the rails either way, no matter which way they go. The strongest act I can preform threw cyber space, is simply finding out what I did wrong an agree to change and not do it again in that specific setting. And as you may already know, not everyone in this magical land we call cyber space has the same ability to accept what they did wrong. Not alot of us agree to change when someone asks. I, do.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
I was involved with this, since I tried to explain to you that you first broke our server rules. You then told me to respect you, because of your gender, and later on insulted your own gender?

All I saw from you was racism and sexism, which is strictly forbidden here for obvious reasons. And also, rules here state that:

Nudelholz Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

The way you talked about women was rather offensive and obnoxious. Just saying.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Sorry, I must've missed that rule. You misunderstand, You have no reason to respect me. I'm a "Bad Person". "Everyday feels a little farther away. And everyday I care a little less." - Nikoli Tesla. The thing is, I have no reason to do what I am doing. How much easier would it be to find a new server? Is there really any reason I should fight for myself? No. You, and everyone else, live thousands, maybe millions of miles away. So why should I care what you think? I'll tell you why, because these things bring me a little closer to earth. If it isn't obvious already, I'm pretty vile. I take things for what they are, no more. And because of that I don't realize the things I do can hurt other people. I don't realize other people can even get hurt. One could say spending you're day on the internet is to have no life. I say it is a life of its own, this is what I do. I roleplay, I entertain and I get entertained. I could go find another server, another game to do these things on, but I won't because I found the place I belong. the place where I can do the things that make me happy: Pretending not to be me. But please, this is not a request for pity, Never pity someone you don`t know for they don`t deserve it. And if I may, I did not insult my own gender. I am completely passive to what I did and how you reacted to it, You reacted right. But if there is one thing I am defensive about, is me. And I know my place. You should to. "To walk around, believing we have rights is to walk around stupid." You cannot disagree with me here. Things were better in the pass, when people didn't have these "rights". Well Privileges really. I did say something racist, and if it was possible I`d take it back. But I cannot take back logic. Someone us women can surpass my "disgusting" way of thinking. But only if you earn it. You are nothing unless you earn it. And all I stated was that, more or less, us as women, have earned next to nothing. We have not fought for what we have to day. Not the way men have fought for thousands of years. And you can lie to yourself believing we can do anything they can, but it would just be impossible to. I rest my case.
To summarize this since I did leap from one topic to another.
-All I can do is say sorry.
-Although my Logic is frowned about, do not dismiss it so hastily.
-And do not treat me or anyone any different because of me, I'm an odd person, and I see people for who they really are. And I can't help it if people really are a bunch of disgusting things.

Now it's your turn, no more back and forth. This speaking does nothing but waste time.
Do what you see is fit, no one will blame you. No one.
I'll carry out my sentence as it is given to me.

Regardless of your opinion, you broke our rules.

If you wish to find another server, you are completely free to do so.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team