UNBAN REQUEST
Your name: Atrades Jenkins

Your ban ID: 26396

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Rolorox, verenikin

Why we should unban you: I ran away from Police after they UN- Handcuffed me. So I began to run towards the nexus. The Cops yelled "HEY" and chased me. As i rounded the corner of a building some other cop tazed me and then began to call to a Moderator accross the street just saying" he broke fearRP." No chance to explain myself... he banned me right after he said i broke fearRP. Now as far as the Fearless Rules states i didnt not break fearRP. That Being said I Should not only have the chance to explain my self but to also be unbanned.
The ban is under 24 hours, and from your story the cops yelled "HEY" which probably means the wanted you to stop and may or may not have had weapons out. Moderators/Admins do not have to give you a chance to explain yourself, though they usually choose to.
I did not know the context that which of they meant by "hey". also i did not know they were talking to me. There were also multiple people around watching, ask them they know the cops did not have weapons out. Also, a cop with less than 20 hours on the server thinking hes right merely yells to the mod saying i broke FearRP when the mod wasnt there. If you want to base it just on what the Moderator saw then they need to be banned for random tasing. Rolorox and Lonewolf are still on the server and they both watched this event unfold. Go talk to them. Rolorox also has proof that the same moderator is abusing his power and treating everyone unfairly.
(03-05-2013, 09:59 PM)Jokhah Wrote: The ban is under 24 hours, and from your story the cops yelled "HEY" which probably means the wanted you to stop and may or may not have had weapons out. Moderators/Admins do not have to give you a chance to explain yourself, though they usually choose to.
I was the one which called told george.... you ran from 3-4 cops which were armed therefor breaking FearRP.
From what I saw you ran away from at least 4 Police Officers holding Tazers and Pistols against you. You kept running even after they told you to stop.

I did not intervene due to what the witnesses said. I had seen enough to convince me that a ban was necessary.
Weird. In real life cops running after you holding guns to you yelling stop ... I think id piss my pants.

Learn Fear RP.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!