Unban request please read
Your name: [FL:RP] Freezak

Your ban ID: 25693

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Prop block

Involved: Many many people, Woj, Robonko (posted BR on them, about 4-5 days ago, no replies)

Why we should unban you: I don't get it. First time i got banned for nothing. It says propblock, i dont get it. Wall behind contras was no collide, so it was easy to get in, and i was doing some changes, i mean i wanted to put keypad fade door, when i dont know why, at least 3 guys lockpicked my door, cracked my keypad, and killed me with a galil. I started to write to admin at @ but no one answered, i wrote at least 3 Times, still 0 admins helped me (like everytime when im writing to fultzy)+ they threw a molotov so i was unable to get there. I wanted to go fast there and make another evidence, but they had weapon, and 10 second later i got banned for 4 days. Fultzy cmon i dont know what i did to you, why you dont answer to me but please be at serious when someone is trying to help in keeping order on the server. Again: I was unable even to finish my house, i got random raided & killed, next time when i wanted to make evidence, random tied & killed, and another time when i wanted finally to record i got killed again, and last time when i wanted to record this again i got banned. Even when i said about prosto's racist comment at OOC, no admin answered (btw will do ban request on him). Please reconsider your decision, i wrote to you in total 4-5 Times, wanting to help the server and justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9YpkMY3sGc video of robonko and woj. killing me shortly after burning my house and killing me at 2nd floor.

@edit: i was just thinking about buying donator, because i really like this server, but not with admin like this. really NO OFFENCE but im pissed off right now, when im trying to contact with admin about people who are random killing, random raiding, random tieing, random throwin molotovs... tried several Times to get help with them, but at end got banned myself. Please reconsider your decision, just please, i dont know write. Good night.
The wall in the back had no keypad where your contraband was at. That is why you are banned.
I am sorry I did not get to your call due to the fact I was the only one on.

Denied