[Ban Request] sirraf1
Exclamation 
Ban Request: sirraf1

Name of player: sirraf1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50092964

Time in GMT: 19:47 (GMT UK)

Server: V33x

Summary: Came on V33x to do some passiveRP with Kakcraft. We went to the lake houses, and then found that the house that we normally use had been bought. We went up the the house, and asked him if we could buy the house off him, as we needed it to do our RP.

Before i could do anything, the Officer (sirraf1) Pulled out his pistol and shot me dead, and then followed by Kakcraft.

He had no reason to kill me (RDM) and i asked him for an explanation, and he simply couldn't give me one.

After that, i spawned back in town, and started to do some RP within the town. Later on i decided to go along next to Nexus, in my car, and drove in front of an officer which conveniently was him.

I reversed slightly, then got out of the car and as soon as i got out, he began to randomly begin shooting at me. This resulted in him killing me for the 3rd time.

Evidence: I have got evidence of this, as i took a screenshot of the scoreboard. It shows that he has killed 4 people, and im assuming that the other player he killed was another person, and he probally RDM'ed them aswell. He killed me twice, and also Killed Kakcraft. I would like to give Kakcraft the sufficient right to post comments on this thread, as he was with me the entire time of this happening, and he was also RDM'ed by him.

[Image: sirraf1_zps842771fb.png]
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence as this clearly does not show anything.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I think Kakcraft may also have some screenshots/recordings but i am not sure. I will contact him and see what he's got.
Denied.