Unban request: [Mister Potato]
Your name: Mister Potato

Your ban ID: 25369

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'prop blocking in a bmd'

Involved: the owner of the shop, don't know the name

Why we should unban you: First of all excuse for my english, I'm a spanish speaker.

I'd like to specify this is a major misunderstanding between the administrator and myself, I was trying to RP without noticying that I was propblocking another guy, If he had told me I would have delted it inmediately as it wasn't my intention to break the rules; my goal was to RP as an aplle store; consider my intention of being unbanned I just registered to write this; every consideration on my request is apreciated.

Thanks for reading this; Mister Potato.

I'd like to add something else, as my request is probably not going to be answered, thing that's totally understandable, and my ban is only 24h, I just want to point that my ban was a bit unfair, the moderator believed a guy that didn't even ask me to remove the prop, I didn't have the chance to solve the situation, thanks again anyway.
How do you RP a prop block? When you explained it to me it just sounds like you were trying to justify your prop block. 99% of the time it is not ok to prop block thus why its in the rules.

Denied.

Banned player,
Please make sure to follow all of our rules in the future to avoid further disciplinary action.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Need some builds for RP? Click here!