Unban Request on ViolentMister.
Your name: ViolentMister

Your ban ID: 25170

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Driving through a huge crowd of people...'
Involved: Alot of people.

Why we should unban you: Let me tell you the situation first: I had just driven through the tunnel to the main city, when i saw a large group of people (10-15) standing in the middle of the road between gas station and Giga Computers. My fellow rebel friend was already holding infront of the crowd and was waiting for them to move. I drove up beside him. Coming out of the tunnel was a Blue Golf VW, and (i was holding completely still), he rammed into my car from behind, at full speed. My car went on the top of his roof, so he pushed my car with his own car, and my car was pushed into 5-6 people, who got CDMED. I got out of my car, chased the guy in the blue Golf VW with a glock, and had just asked him: "What the fuck are you doing?" And i saw the " You have been banned from FearlessRP".

Apparently, this is a wrongful ban, and Grub probably only saw my car flying through all the guys. There are many witnesses who saw that i was holding completely still, and was rammed into the people. ( My guess is that Grub just checked the logs to see whos car did the CDM's, and saw my car, since i was pushed through all these people.)

Also. On my person i had 1 kevlar, 1 m4, 1 glock, and i had just spawned 7 contras (5 druglabs and 2 printers). I was hoping for a refund.
Okay. Since no admin has yet replied to my unban request, and theres only 1 day left of my ban, i would like to get the ban removed from my record.. (Just before it gets denied and closed by an admin)
(02-21-2013, 08:28 PM)ViolentMister Wrote: Okay. Since no admin has yet replied to my unban request, and theres only 1 day left of my ban, i would like to get the ban removed from my record.. (Just before it gets denied and closed by an admin)

You posted the unban request yesterday, give the banning admin some time to reply.
Denied.

I've never seen so much carnage in my time. I watched the situation and quite frankly it looked like you hit W to speed yourself up because those VW's don't have the power you're describing. The amount of speed you gathered was unbelievable in which case is why you got banned. Even then holding the break would stop it. You made no attempt to stop.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub