Unnecessary ban & ban length - Leopards 2nd request
Your name: Leopard

Your ban ID: 24053

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR Approved: Breaking NLR, RDM - Extended due to priors

Involved: The Bergindy, A Gurgle528., bobfreaker2000, Jayjacker243, Verzyn, TheCorperal

Why we should unban you: It has been over 1 week so here is my second appeal. Honestly I just want to get back to RP and never get banned again. I understand that some of my actions may have went against FearRP rules, but under the given circumstances of the event that took place, I would only hope for some leniency. After all the person targeted here was the initial rule breaker. I and other players were simply handling a small situation because it didn't appear that anyone recorded the events that transpired prior to the video you can view in the ban request. Also in the video you can see me pause for a moment to check if any admins were on. From what I saw, none were present in the server. It appears that the original ban length of 5 days has past and now it is in unnecessary extended ban length. Please consider my second appeal.
The ban was valid.

You have 8 bans in total, which is a hefty amount. I would revise your approach towards the rules, as you're approaching the end of your ban streak.

Unban request denied.