[HELP] Start to Scripting
Hi all, I don't know if there is the correct place to post here my question.
I know LUA language, because I'm advanced scripting of MTA (Multi Theft Auto) it's a GTA online, and with Module SDK to work with LUA scripting. I saw some scripts of GMOD, And I don't understand much... I know that I can get ready for scripting in wiki.garrysmod.org. Can someone give me a link to get start in GMOD scripting?
Not sure about links but you could always hit one of the Developers up with a PM as I am sure they might have a few tips and links to websites that'll help you Smile
Here is a useful wiki Smile
http://maurits.tv/data/garrysmod/wiki/wi...x2bde.html
Post this on Off-Topic. This is only for CityRP servers.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-18-2013, 07:51 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Post this on Off-Topic. This is only for CityRP servers.

I wouldn't really say it's just for the servers, i have asked questions which are not related to the servers and so have other people Wink
(02-20-2013, 09:22 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 07:51 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Post this on Off-Topic. This is only for CityRP servers.

I wouldn't really say it's just for the servers, i have asked questions which are not related to the servers and so have other people Wink

Hm, alright.. It seems like it would be better to post this in the off-topic, I mean the main title is for this category is; Community & Server Information
Kind Regards,
Floodify