Arby 'n' The Chief
GOD DAMN RITE SON! It's Arby 'n' The Chief on youtube. My friend showed me a couple of episodes a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I wasnt very amused, and that was that. Lately I saw someone write "Arby 'n' The Chief", and I then remembered it. So I went on youtube, and saw that there were maaaaaany episodes, and they were quite popular. So I therefor started watching the episodes from the beginning. There are six seasons which all contain about 10 episodes. (Season four is about Arby and Chief in L.A, and it has nothing to do about the story itself, so the best is to watch that season at the end, or just don't watch it at all)

Arby 'n' The Chief is a machinima about two toys. Arbiter has the voice of Microsoft Mike while Chief has the voice of Microsoft Sam. There are lines that says what they're saying every time they speak. They live together in Jon's apartment. Jon is the owner of the two toys, and they must not let him know that they're alive. He's rarely at home though. All they do is to sit on their asses and play Halo all day long every day.

Everyone speaks on mic on Halo, so there's a little machinima in that too. Arbiter is the clever one with long words and sentences while Chief is more like a six year old that has a badass attitude, and all he says is "lololololololllol!!!eleven+shift!!one!". Pluss that the text when he speaks is moar laik dis.

I've now finished watching all the episodes. The last one was added on youtube today, so it's not some old shit. It's friggen awesome. You have to see it. The last episode was so freaking exciting and I can't FRIGGEN wait for the next episode!!!!! exclamation mark abuse.

THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WHILE THE SERVER IS DOWN! Cheese
This link will lead you to the place where you find all the episodes and seasons in order.
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=H4Z8Vj7XZOc&s=1

Gogogo! It's extremely hilarious!