Atomic's Goodbye(Opinions)
Sad to see that this happened, Atomic, however it was a pretty stupid action to molotov an RP event like that.
I am truly sorry that you feel this way about the community; However with the attitude of "RP isn't fun unless it's agressive" you will probably not get very far.

Now on to my next point.

If you have nothing nice to say to Atomic, just don't comment at all; This is a goodbye thread, not a place to act like assholes towards Atomic, even if he said "I don't care how much hate this thread gets."

Equalizer, I sincerley request you to remove the youtube link from the thread; It's unwanted and unneeded.

Goodbye Atomic, maybe we'll see you when your ban expires.
He asked for it by raging in the thread, to be honest.

But yeah, I get why my link is so much more unneeded and unwanted than the memes and gifs. Salinsky.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm just going to say, goodbye. Good luck with whatever you choose to do from now.
Lead by example.
Goodbye.
Never met you so I won't say anything bad.
Yours really got my attention and is by far the worst.

My post also rather clearly states that I mean everyone should behave.
Closed to prevent further flaming.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.