unban request for Windwartdrop90
Your name: WindwartDrop90

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:1:53955315

Banned by: Console

Reason: Metagaming, promoting rulebreak (Backseat admin), trying to bypass NLR by saying it OOC - Extended by Narcotic due to similar priors

Involved:WindwartDrop90

Why we should unban you: Because When I Was Starting War Again Coverment I Realy Didn't Want It All The Time HSS And President Was Wanting War Agains Rebels And I Realy Wanna Play, I Think This Was Unfair Ban, I Didn't Metagame I Was Typeing He Normal Chat Not // or ooc + I Didn't NLR I Was There All The Time I Didn't Die On That Time. + All Start When HSS Was Randomly Taze Me And RDM Me... And HSS Want It War All The Time... And President Want It Too + They Randomly Raid Us And Handcuff Me. I Am Very Sad For Ban.
Mind explaining why you said the following in OOC then?

"All rebels to rebel spawn and kill the HSS because he broke NLR"

Something among those lines.
(02-17-2013, 02:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Mind explaining why you said the following in OOC then?

I Didn't Say That, I Didn't Say Nothing To Killing I Do Objective War Begin Agains Coverment

(02-17-2013, 02:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Mind explaining why you said the following in OOC then?

+ I Was Typing President And HSS Why Do They Wanna War Agains Us, Because HSS Was All The Time When I Was Typing President Saying Ban Rebels Ban Rebels...
Denied.