Hey I'm SplinterSim4!
Hello Everyone! It's nice to find a community I actually enjoy again.

I guess I'll talk about my past ventures a bit. I used to be a prominent member of a small Garry's Mod Roleplay community a while back, they've since died out and for a while I just stopped playing games altogether. I saw "CityRP" in the gamemode slot of the server listing and decided to see what that was. I was immediately surprised by how much fun I was actually having in the Evocity_v33x server. I haven't played much, but I've enjoyed every bit of it, which is rare. So I'm donating haha!

So far on the server I've been told I was pleasant to play with, so I hope that's true on the forums as well!

It's nice meeting you all!
Welcome!

You were the chef yesterday that wouldn't sell me any food. Now i understand that your new. I hope that you have a good time in the community, and if you need to ask any questions, we have got a large amount of admins/moderators that can help you with that, or you can Message anyone here, and they should be able to help you.

I hope that you have a good time here at Fearless, and enjoy your stay!
(02-17-2013, 09:31 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Welcome!

You were the chef yesterday that wouldn't sell me any food. Now i understand that your new. I hope that you have a good time in the community, and if you need to ask any questions, we have got a large amount of admins/moderators that can help you with that, or you can Message anyone here, and they should be able to help you.

I hope that you have a good time here at Fearless, and enjoy your stay!

Haha Sorry! there were some people I couldn't get to, but yeah I'm just figuring things out. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to Fearless!
Thanks! Looking forward to playing some more haha
Welcome to fearless, happy rping.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Welcome to Fearless, SplinterSim!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Hello, SplinterSim4. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here, should you require any help, please use the private message system and send me your query and I will see if I can help.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FearlessRP SplinterSim Smile.

I hope you enjoy roleplaying on the 3 different servers that are available to you.

Make sure to read the rules before playing to ensure a smooth RP experience.

If you need any help, just PM me Smile.

Flabba.